Pages

Saturday, May 25, 2013

You know what I'm not excited about?
Squeezing a graduation cap onto my abnormally large head...and then taking a hundred pictures of me like that.
Not cute.
Not excited.
But the graduating part will be fun, I'm sure.

Anywho, I would also like to note that THE WEATHER IN NEW JERSEY IS NONSENSE.
Complete nonsense.
And I know that we're getting random cold fronts because of the tornados in the midwest, but it's still crazy.
I was so hot last night when I was trying to sleep.  Three fans and two open windows with no blankets and a minimal clothing=still hot.
Tonight, after wearing jeans and a long sleeved shirt all day I'm bundled up in sweats, a long sleeved shirt, blankets, shut windows, and my nice cozy hospital socks.
It's crazy, but I kind of love it (shhh).
I also had a 3.5 hour hair appointment today.
Oh, that poor girl that had to try to fix the colorful array that is mi pelo.
But she succeeded, and even she said she was surprised she had done it.
So I now have highlights.
Many, many highlights.
I'm kind of blonde.
I like it.
This is kind of what it looks like (it's dark in my room and it's taken via photobooth, so the colors aren't exactly spot-on).

Not super accurate, but it's what we've got.
Anywho, I'm going to a morning showing of Star Trek 3D with my parents and Heather in eight hours, so I will be going to sleep.
Goodnight, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment