Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

Ohhhhhhhh how I miss my friend.
But you knew this, of course.
I'm very excited because Heather is coming to visit me tonight for the weekend!
We're going to the much-anticipated 90th Anniversary Gala tomorrow evening and shopping at the mall tomorrow.  So exciting.
Meanwhile I'm doing my animation.
And by that I mean I'm not really doing my animation.
I've done a tutorial and totally tanked it (say that ten times fast).
And I've neglected it for so long that my screensaver on the computer I'm editing on just turned itself on.
Yay.
So what am I going to do now?
Well, Heather is probably not going to get here until about midnight or one am, and I really should be editing...so I'm going to go to AC Moore for supplies and begin drawing the dreaded animation.
Ugh.
Gotta keep busy.

p.s. Heather's now 24 (what?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment