Pages

Monday, May 20, 2013

Something's Gotta Give is a weird movie.
We'll leave it at that.
Anywho, after a whirlwind of a weekend, I am home in New Jersey.
And oh, it has never felt more like home.
It's just so comfy.
I don't have to do homework or move out or live in a small space with six girls.
I'm in my room, by myself, with nothing to do.
And I have a new bed.  And it's incredible.  And my room is so clean and neatly packed...
It's great.
And my family.
When I got home my dad was already at my car before I took the key out of the ignition, and the first thing he did was told me he loves me and hugged me.
My dad has suddenly become a mushy teddy bear.
But it was really precious and then Lucia came out and hugs and such and then we ate chinese food and loaded all of my crap into my room.
And it is so so so nice having a room to myself.
Do not hear what I am not saying, as I love having a roommate 99% of the time.
But it is so nice to just be by myself for a little bit.
And this bed is just so freaking comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment