Pages

Friday, December 13, 2013

So I'm home.
Back in Jersey.
My first full day I spent the first part of the day cleaning Lucia's kitchen and the second in the eye doctor.
My new glasses are ballin.
Today I'm stopping around a bunch of different stores and such and dropping off resumes for seasonal help, then off to West Chester to visit Greg.
So home is good.
Sleeping, however, is not.
Two nights I have slept here, and both nights I have had trouble falling asleep and really awful nightmares.
Ugh.
So sleepy.

**so I just remembered my nightmare last night.  Lucia had just died suddenly and then all of a sudden two weeks later Homie died in an accident.  So I was pretty upset...then I ran into Jay-Z at one of those color-drum shows where everyone gets paint on their faces.  So Jay-Z was trying to cheer me up and then I left to go to a Needtobreathe concert where I ran into Jon Foreman from Switchfoot.  He just smiled at me though, no consoling or anything.  And then people from my church kept coming up and telling me things about my dad and not to worry because he was definitely in heaven.  Twas a heavy and awfully sad dream.

I'm excited to sleep at Greg's tonight...maybe I'll have a normal dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment