Pages

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Everything around me seems to be reminding me that I'm getting older.
Growing up.
Heather came home for Christmas for one day before she had to go back to the city for work.  It's so weird that she's an adult now.
And as I sit in her apartment in Harlem while she's at church I can't help but think about where I will be next.
Will I have my own cheap apartment in NYC?  Chicago?  LA?
I keep trying to imagine what life will be like come May, but I can't see anything.  
My brain can't comprehend the concept enough to develop a plan.
Where will I go?  What will I do?  What purpose should I be working to fulfill?
It both comforts me and worries me that Heather is still working on answering these questions, at 24 with a great job.
We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment