Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Okay so cute.
I have been babysitting since 8:30 this morning (it is now 4:30) and I told the boys this morning that this would be the last time that I see them until after Christmas, as I am moving to California for a few months.
They didn't react.  They're boys.  And as much fun as I am, I'm just the babysitter.
But then a few minutes ago as we were watching the movie, the youngest came over and traced a circle around the chair I'm sitting in.  When he finished he just looked at me, nodded, and sat back down.  I asked him what he was doing and he told me he was made a force field so that I had to stay there and not move to California.
And then he proceeded to explain the features of the house's guest room that I could stay in.
So cute.
But alas, children, I must leave.
This was a good day to end it.
This morning we went candlepin bowling and played at the arcade, this afternoon we watched a movie and napped, and then went to the pool and swam.  And now we just ate dinner and are watching another movie.
I am wiped out.
But these kids are still going.
So tired.
1.5 more hours until I am babysitting-free for a whopping five months.
I don't even know what that looks like.
Anymore, I shall now return to the children.
Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment