Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Today I left adventure camp.  I woke up really early and drove to the beach here in Jersey because my aunt was having a little get together at her shore house.  So I went out to lunch with my parents, sister, aunt, and grandmom, spent some time relaxing in the hot tub, then went out to dinner and onto a boat with everyone.  And now I'm watching the Olympics and getting ready for bed.  It was a great day, and for some reason all day I've been sad.  Because I left my family.
I'm hoping I'm just over-tired, because this sucks.  I have almost three weeks here in Jersey and I don't know what I'm going to do with myself without my crazy loud house and all of my people running around.  I just want to go back.
And tomorrow I turn 20.
I miss my people.

No comments:

Post a Comment