Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I miss everything.
I miss being in the theatre productions in high school, I miss the comfort of having a boyfriend, I miss my crazy busy schedule and being outside this summer, and most of all I miss the beautiful and talented man I fell in love with last night on broadway.
Ugh.
The guy who played Jack Kelly in Newsies on Broadway last night was incredible.  He was so attractive and so talented and he sang so well and ugh.  I fell in love.  That was it.  It's the broadway hypnosis I get every time I see a show.  I fall in love with the leading man.  And then I realize that I will never fall in love for real because no man will ever measure up to the characters that are portrayed on Broadway.
Bummer.
And I'm also really really regretting not pursuing theatre.  I've never enjoyed something as much as I have when performing.  I love Broadway and to perform in front of a crowd is the greatest feeling and I just keep thinking damn, too late now.  If only I had gone to a few theatre camps and kept trying out and taking classes.  My biggest regret probably ever is not committing to it.  And shoot am I bummed about it.
What if I never find something that I'm as passionate about?
So that's where I'm at at this point.
I miss everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment