Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Finished Catching Fire today.
I'm dying.  My life is consumed by the hunger games.  So good.
Also, today I got highlights for ten bucks compliments of my sister's dazzling style skills as well.  And tomorrow I'm seeing Newsies on Broadway with my mom.
And this evening I've had the classic girly problem while packing my overnight bag:  I have nothing to wear.
There are twenty-seven dresses (like the movie!) in my closet and not a single one to wear tomorrow.
Because some of them are winter dresses, some are too casual, and some of them have already been worn to see shows.  I know this may sound ridiculous, but I don't like to re-wear dresses to see shows on Broadway.  Because every time I wear those dresses I remember wearing them to the show and its a nice and clear memory that I don't want to cloud by re-wearing them to other shows.
Ugh, I need to get a hobby.
Or better priorities.
Also I'm running on three hours of sleep because I had a crazy nightmare last night that kept me awake allllllllllll night so I'm not even really processing the words I'm typing right now.
Too tired to proof read.
To tired to edit the rambling.
Time for some quality time with Will&Grace and sleeeeeeeep.

Also, I'm feeling really thankful for my adventure camp family right about now.  I know I've been saying this a lot but they really are the best and I will always be inspired by how much they love.
Goodnight, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment