Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I have some confessions.
The first is not a confession, but a proclamation.
I have found my perfect Starbucks drink.  For years I've gone to starbucks and got coffee that I never really loved (as I am a tea-drinker) and therefore have never been able to really appreciate Starbucks.  But I found it.
Iced Green Tea Lemonade.  I can't even describe how excited I am.  It's delicious and still a bit caffeinated so it does the job without the nasty coffee taste/side effects.  Now I can go out to Starbucks with my friends and order my drink!  (it's the little things, people)
The second is a confession as I am slightly embarrassed to tell you this, but I've been sucked into Pretty Little Liars.
Stephanie is an addict and I've been hearing about this show since it started, and I thought it was really stupid.  I think I even watched an episode or two with Steph when it started and was thoroughly unimpressed.  However, with the big season 2 finale I was asking Stephanie all these questions and I was too out of the loop to understand any of the answers, so I decided to start at the beginning and now I'm addicted.  I won't tell you how many episodes I've covered in the last few days so I can maintain some dignity, but let's just say I'm catching up.
Confession number two is that I've been getting legitimately scared of these episodes.  They're super creepy!  Jumpy and creepy.  But I think that this is probably the best series that ABC family has come up with, so don't judge before you give it a shot!
But as far as the creepiness goes, a lot of it (as it usually is) is thanks to the background music.  And I just watched a Jenna Marbles video on the super intense sound effects/music that producers put in sitcoms and reality tv, which is making the series a lot less scary and more silly.  I'll attach the video.
I love Jenna Marbles.  Aside from the fact that Liz is exactly like her, she cracks me up.  Majorly inappropriate, but super funny.
Anywho I'm going to finish my reading and get to bed.
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment