Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

So I'm a tea drinker.  I loooove tea.
But then I moved into an apartment with Liz, who brought with her a Keurig.
And oh my goodness.
I love it.
I think it's more the fun of using a Keurig and delicious Bailey's creamer rather than the actual coffee, but I'm into it.
And of course, then there's my Tangled/Disney Family Photo mug, making every sip magical.
Disney Family Photo!

Tangled!
So there you have it!  At this rate I'll be an addict in no time.
Also, can I just say that it is so nice outside!
It is such a relief to be freed from the depressing arctic.
Sunshine makes life easier.
Also also...
I got into the LA film studies program for next semester.
But now I'm not sure if I want to go.
My decision is due in three days (AHHHH?!?!).
I've been really discouraged/disheartened about my skills and the likelihood of a future career in film.
And I like PR.
I might even love it.
Do I love film anymore?
I don't know.
I think I'm better at PR, and I can get a job more easily in PR.
But which do I love?
I've also already made arrangements for next semester to continue working at my awesome babysitting job with the greatest family in the world, and rooming in a cheap dorm in the middle of campus with Melissa (my adventure camp roommate).  I feel like I should stay here next semester.
But let's be real, are my feelings reliable anymore since I've become a basketcase?
Probably not.
I just don't want to go.  Maybe it's because I have things sorted here or because I'm not sure about film, but I think I should wait a semester.
I think I'm going to defer my acceptance until spring, which will give me time to decide.
I want to go to Europe.  I am sure of this.
I might even want to live in Europe.
I keep thinking that I would love to go to England for a semester and do digital marketing and PR there.
Ahhhhh.
I feel like decision will determine the course of the rest of my life.
I go to LA and I make all of these connections and get an internship and boom I'm invested in the industry.
Maybe I'm just afraid of commitment.
I think I'm going to defer.
Oh goodness.
Enough of this; let's have a countdown, shall we?

DAYS LEFT UNTIL
PR Presentation- 5
Heather comes to visit- 7
Museum Gala- 8
Room Lottery- 12
Film Showcase- 13
Semester is finished- 18
Golden Gala- 22
Go Home- 23

We're almost there, friends.
Good thing I still don't know where I'm living this summer, let alone what I'll be doing.


Be Still.

No comments:

Post a Comment