Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I have the weirdest dreams.
I dreamt last night that Steven peer pressured me into doing this filmed race thing through a dark corn maze, and then Steven turned into one of my guy friends from home.  And I ended up accidentally beating up this guy friend in the process because he was the one chasing me and I didn't realize I was actually hurting him.  And then he was super mad at me.
So I went back with him to his house because I guess I was staying with him and his parents and brothers were there and they were all a little mad at me for hurting their son.  So then he and his youngest brother start completely ignoring me and doing these weird shenanigans, and his mom asks me to talk to her about what's upsetting me and then she tells me to apologize and make everything right.
So I go to apologize and I open the door and they shout at me to leave because someone was changing or something like that so I get embarrassed and run away to this really huge dark kitchen with really long flowy curtains hanging over floor-to-ceiling open windows.
That was a beautiful location.
But anyways so my friend who is mad at me runs in and I apologize and cry and all that nonsense and he's like it's okay and hugs me and then I wake up.
Very long and detailed dream.
I think there was some sort of weird zombie hunt happening outside the open air kitchen as well.
Naturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment