Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Say Goodnight, Gracie.

I knew this day would come, but I had hoped it wouldn't.
One of those things you push to the back of your mind, knowing the time is creeping nearer and nearer.
But it has come, and I need to accept it.
I've arrived at the last episode of Will & Grace.
Season 8, episode 23.
There it is, sitting in a tab on my internet browser, calling my name.
But I just can't do it.
It was nearly a year ago when Greg introduced me to Will & Grace, and I've been hooked ever since.
And it has taken me almost a year to get through all eight seasons.
It's the greatest show ever created.
And as soon as I finish that episode, it will be all over.

So so so sad.
But the good news is that in putting off the last episode, I've been re-watching the first season and realizing that I don't remember any of them!
Candida at its finest, ladies and gentlemen.
I suddenly identify so much with Kesha's constant need to watch and re-watch Friends.
I get it.
Anywho it's 1:35 in the morn aaaaaand I guess I should be sleeping or something.
I don't know why it's just so hard to sleep in my room in this house.
Tomorrow I'm venturing to Philadelphia to spend the night at my cousin, Tamarah's apartment.
I haven't seen Tamarah in a long time and I'm excited to catch up.
And then the next day I'm picking Kesh up from the bus stop and taking her back to my house!
Soooooo excited.
She'll understand me so much better after spending a few days with my family.
They're the greatest.
So so strange, but the greatest.
I'm going to try out this sleep thing now I suppose.
Goodnight, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment