Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Back in Massachusetts, and here I was with all of my spring clothes from home, thinking the time was near to crack open the box of maxi dresses and flip flops.  I was hoping for a little sunshine, a little hope for an end to the days of freezing under six layers of clothing.
But oh wait, then we got a snow day.
Today the public school district cancelled school, and Gordon cancelled morning classes.
This is great, but I'm so sick of snow.
Right now looks like a lovely mix of sleet and snow coming down outside of my window.
Ugh.
Just when I was starting to think the end of winter was near.
Freaking March.  Always the worst month.
But at least I have a day to apply for internships and do my mountains of homework.
Yay snow days...but please let this be the last one.

No comments:

Post a Comment