Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Homework is hard.
Not the actual content of the homework, but the sitting down and focusing long enough to complete it.
Nearly impossible, I tell you.
I do all of the right things: isolate myself, silence my phone, get off facebook.
And yet, nothing.  I find myself on Blogger.
If not Facebook, then Blogger.
So let's do a countdown, shall we?

Days left of...
Journalism: 4
Christian Theology: 6
Video: 2
Screenwriting: 2

Days Until...
Kesha's Christmas/Hanukah Celebration: 8
Winter Ball: 15
Finals Begin: 6
Go Home: 21
Christmas Eve: 25
IRELAND: 35
Semester 6: 48

Time is flying, and that's terrifying.  I can't believe I'm in my final projects for my video/screenwriting/journalism classes.  Crazy.  Everything is so busy.
Especially tomorrow.
My schedule tomorrow is as follows:
9:10-10:10 class
10:25-11:15 chapel
11:30-1:00 lunch with Todd Komarnicki of Elf
1:00-3:10 filming for my journalism project
3:30-11:30 babysitting
11:30-forever sleeping.
It's crazy how quickly a day can be eaten up by busyness.

And then the ball is coming up.
And I will go to this ball.
I will not crash my car, I will look awesome, and I am going to have a date.
And it's going to be great.
But now I'm going to revisit the idea of doing my homework.
Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment