Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

So I have the flu.
Went into church with cold symptoms.
Came out with a fever.
I haven't left my bed in the last five hours, I'm freezing and everything hurts.
Naturally, I've exhausted a long list of Disney movies to pass the time.
-Peter Pan
- Tuck Everlasting
- Lady and the Tramp
- Pocahontas II
- Peter Pan II
And now I'm watching Finding Nemo.
Being sick sucks.
I'm not really an affectionate person, but when I'm sick I get really affectionate and needy to no avail, because everyone runs from you like you have the plague.
I don't blame them, but it makes sick being that much more annoying.
But my friends really are the best because they did get me some bottles of juice.
Yeah.  I think that's all I have to say.  For some reason everything I go to type comes out in hash tags.
Because of this, I am done.
Off to sleep, happy Sunday friends!


p.s. Church was soooooo worth being sick during today.
Worship was incredible, message was great.  God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment