Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Rent is consuming me.  The musical, I mean, since I don't actually pay rent.
Sometimes I get a little embarrassed by the variety of music (or lack thereof) shown on my Spotify and the fact that everyone can see it.
Because I listen to things in loops.  For example, I discover a new musical and listen to it nonstop for a week or two.  Last week it was Newsies, this week it's Rent.  And it's consuming.
I got pulled over yesterday coming back from an interview (they really need to have more speed limit signs in my area, how can I be at fault when I'm not informed?) and the minute I pull over all I can think is I'm not gonna pay, I'm not gonna pay...
(Reference 4:15)
Luckily, the police officer was super super sweet and gave me a warning.  So there was no issue there.
But shoot, it's just so good.  So sad, and so good.
Also, there's been this project that I've been stressing about.  My digital video class & screenwriting classes have been dealing out projects every week and it's turning out to be quite a bit of work.  This week I have to find a song recorded before 1990 and write a music video for it for my digital video class.  I've been stressing about this project in particular because I think it's really easy to make a music video cheesy and I wanted the video to be independent of the song but still mesh well and I have a hard time forcing myself to be creative.  But I just came to the library, sat down, and hammered it out in thirty minutes and I actually really like it.  So I'm feeling kind of awesome right now.  And now for screenwriting I have to write two outlines for separate short films.  I've written one already, so I'm hoping the second doesn't take too long.
To Do List For Today/Tonight:
Write 1 Short Film Outline
Read 77 pages in Film Text
Christian Theology Blog

Not too bed, but the text might kill me.  I still have about eight hours left to complete this.  Do-able.
Better get started.




Love to those who died in the tragedy eleven years ago, to those mourning, and to those still recovering.

No comments:

Post a Comment