Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

It's 58 degrees in Wenham right now.
What.
Even weirder, it's 62 here in LA.
This is weird because the last few days have been SO FREAKING HOT.
Brutal.
And suddenly it's in the sixties and I'm wearing a sweatshirt and leggings in my apartment because I'm chilly.
I love it.

Oh man LA is sweet.  My internship is great and my classes are great and my friends are great and the weather is great.
It's a lot of great.
Time management, however, is not great.
I somehow have yet to grasp the fact that I am busy from 9-5 every day and cannot put off my homework till midnight.
And thus, I am sleepy.
I really like my internship because it's all shiny and new and movie-ful, but it takes up so much time.  My MWF basically doesn't exist because by the time I get back and eat it's like 7pm then the time evaporates and i'm falling asleep.
And I am not creative when sleepy.  Not in the least bit.  I'm only bad things when sleepy.  So on nights like tonight, when I should really be creating an entire world for my treatment due Thursday (I'm writing a script that takes place on a pre-futuristic earth which doesn't and has never existed, hence my need for creativity) I cannot because my brain can barely grasp the world that I'm breathing in.
I don't know what my characters look like.  I don't know what they wear or how they speak or what their houses and terrain look like.
So much thinking.
I don't know.
I literally might just go to bed right now because I'm so stinkin tired and let's be real, this treatment isn't being written tonight.
Bleh.

Goodnight, world, and enjoy this wonderfully frigid evening.

PS I had a dream last night about a certain boy and a certain brother of that boy coming to visit me in LA.  Twas interesting, I woke up thinking that I needed to text them and see what time they were coming over because I thought they were at some hotel in LA.  So weird.  Glad I didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment