Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Fun fact: I listen to really depressing music when I write.
Essays, scripts, blog posts...it all comes from my deb playlist.  Helps me focus.  Mostly for scripts.  I write a lot of dramas and it helps me write dramatically when I'm feeling dramatic.
So I was just going through my deb playlist and deleting and adding songs in preparation for some script writing, and all of a sudden I'm in Ireland and I'm walking down the street in Belfast toward the ice cream store and it's damp and chilly and I'm a little homesick but mostly excited about being in Ireland.  Rachel and Monica are with me and they're so clear and real and then all of a sudden I'm back in my apartment in LA and I'm crying.
What the hell was that?
I haven't had such clear memories of Belfast since before Monica died.  And suddenly I was back.
And I miss it and now there's a lump in my throat and I don't know what just happened.
I really loved that trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment