Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

Last night I fell asleep on the couch at the house that Sarah was housesitting at around midnight.  Three hours later I woke up and helped Sarah clean and finish packing.  Around four I sat down and watched "While You Were Sleeping" on their tv while Sarah got ready for her day.  At 5:45 we left for the train station, and after almost hitting a guy on a bike with my car (he was very angry, and I was very sorry) I dropped Sarah off at the station (she's going to MD for vacation) and returned back to my apartment for sleep.  An hour later, I'm up again and going to work.
Today my task was to convert video files to start editing aerial video footage for Gordon's website.  However I had to convert each individual file separately and each file was taking about 8-15 minutes to convert.  So I watched a lot of arrested development.
I finished converting all of the files around 4:15pm.
I try to upload said files into Final Cut Pro.
Surprise!
They're all 'corrupted'.
None of them worked.
Twas a tiring and fruitless day.
However my bosses/coworkers were very sympathetic and are working to figure out why all of a sudden Final Cut hates me so that we can re-try for next week.
I'm exhausted.
After work I walked out with a guy I work with and we were talking about thunderstorms or something (I barely heard what he was saying, I was so out of it) and I'm like okay have a good weekend and I walk over to my car and jam my key into the lock.
Except oh wait, it's not my car.
And my key doesn't fit.
And I try again.
Still not my car.
And then I realized that since it was not my car, I should move on to find the car that belongs to me.
And I'm wondering how many people saw me try to violently shove my key into some random car and then walk away and get into the proper one...
This has been a crazy day.
And it's not over.
I'm babysitting tonight and then at THREE AM I'm taking my roommate to the airport as she is departing for London for vacation.
LONDON.
Ugh.
Anywho, I should get myself together before I go care for the children.
I'm going to end up sleeping till three in the afternoon tomorrow.
Happy weekend, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment