Pages

Sunday, June 9, 2013

I really really like going to church.
It's like going to the spa for my insides.  That sounds weird.  But it's the least mushy way I could think of to say that it makes me feel 'restored'.  I'm not a fan of cheesy jargon, but it seems to be the only fitting word.
And for church, sunshine, and the blessings that have been today and this week, I am thankful.
Also.
It's 9:06pm and where am I?
In my bed.  Looking for a bedtime movie.  About to turn off the light.
And I am thrilled that this is the case.
I have been looking forward to sleeping allllll day!
I love bedtime.
I'm still not capable of sleeping without a movie, but hey, why does that have to be a bad thing?
And with that, I shall depart into dreamland.
Goodnight, dear friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment