Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I'm obsessed with yogurt-covered raisins.  Obsessed.
They're delicious.
Also I'm going to become obsessed with Wednesday nights.
I CAN SLEEP IN UNTIL EIGHT THIRTY TOMORROW!!!!
I usually wake up at six, although I need to start waking up earlier because I'm barely making my train as it is.
The routine seems to be get ready, make lunch, take the train to work, work, come back, make dinner, watch a movie or go to the gym, then go to bed.  No time for anything in between.
But on Wednesday nights, I can sleep in.  I can watch a movie and then do nothing.  I might walk to the beach.  Except it's freezing so I won't.
I'm most likely going to do nothing.
Also this company that I work for is so legit.  It's clients and the work it does...it's impressive.
I think that I'm probably not supposed to talk about any of it.
Just know that it's cool.
Enjoy your Wednesday night, friends, I know I will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment