Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2013

I live in an apartment full of college students.  The walls of said apartment are paper thin.  The superbowl is on.
Everyone is apparently really angry at this game.
I don't try to pretend that I care about football (no one would believe me anyways), so I am hiding in my room writing scripts and applications.
Yes, applications.  For internships? 
No.
Of course not.
For studying abroad in LA this next semester.
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, tis the season of applying (yet again) to go abroad next semester.  I haven't had much luck in this department over the past two years, but here's to hoping for a change.
It took me three tries to get my driver's license, so maybe third time's the charm?
I'll keep ya posted.
Happy Superbowl, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment