Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

I had another one of my super vivid dreams last night.
The problem is that it featured a real person that I know, and unlike most of my other dreams, I still remember all of it very clearly.
We had a snow day today as it is blizzard-ing, so my roommates and I have lounged around watching movies and being lazy all day, and all the while I cannot stop thinking about this dream.
It was about a guy I haven't talked to in a while, and in the dream he was different and things were different and now I'm stuck trying to figure out how much of my perception of him now is from the dream or from reality.
This is really vague and probably doesn't make much sense, but it's all I'm going to say on the matter.
I need to stop having dreams.
Anywho, I'm off to watch "Taken" with Teebs and Kesh and Laura.
Happy Blizzard day!

No comments:

Post a Comment