Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

So I've just finished the Hunger Games series.  And with this ending, I am (of course) left with a gaping hole that can only be filled by romanticized dreams and further obsessing over the Hunger Games.
Specifically Peeta.
It's one of those phases that plague my life with consistency.  Be it Broadway, a movie, or a book...when there is a romantic story that I connect with, it's all over and I'm gone for days.  Weeks, maybe, if the story is that good.
So right now, as I write, I am preparing to watch the Hunger Games on my computer.  Prepare to escape reality, rather.  And the best part is that I have no obligations looming over my head, breaking through my procrastination.  Nope, I'm done for the day with classes as well as homework and can peacefully sit here for the next five hours re-watching and re-reading until I fall asleep and surely dream of Peeta.
And thus continues my unrealistic views on men and relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment