Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2012

As much as I love camp so far, sometimes I just really need something familiar.  So I'm sitting in my room by myself watching Will & Grace.  It's difficult to relax with new people doing new things in a new place, so I'm making a point to do something familiar.  So, naturally, I turn to Will & Grace.
Also around 8pm tonight I decided I really wanted to see Kesha so I packed up my backpack and got in my car and went.  However, I totally underestimated my energy level and fifteen minutes into it I could barely focus on the road because it was so dark and I was getting so sleepy.
For those of you that aren't from this area, you should know that the roads are extremely dark and twisty.  So I keep driving and try playing music and I'm still getting even more tired and so finally I call my mom and start talking to her to stay awake but I just had this gut feeling that I should go home.  So I called Kesha and went home.
And here I am.  And I feel like it was the right decision except I'm super bummed because I really miss Kesha and some of my most favorite times are Kesha/Sarah times.  But alas, I will just have to plan better next time.
Oh man am I exhausted.  I'm off to bed, goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment