Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

Life is good.
We are in week 5 of camp and week 8 of living here on campus.  Today I ran all over the woods taking photos of campers and counselors and then editing them.  Then the staff played soccer and I got hit in the face (still have a headache) and busted my shoulder.  Ahhh, camp.
So the whole summer I have been a camp counselor which I LOVE but it's a ton of work.  And since this week and next week are the last weeks of camp (can you believe it?!), I've had it switched up.  My boss has made me the photographer for this week, which is super exciting to me because it's a nice change and it's something I can use for my resumé because it's a lot of shooting and editing.  And then for next week my friend Claire and I have requested to be co-counselors to an all-girl group.  It's a long shot, to say the least.  But it would be awesome.
And now I'm clean and comfy and listening to Enya.
Recently I've been getting obsessed with Lord of The Rings.
Yes, Tibbs, it's true.
There was a LOTR marathon in my house about two weeks ago and we spent all day watching all the movies (extended versions) and I fell asleep on one of my housemates at like two am.  Needless to say, we did not finish the marathon.  So we have part 2 of the last movie left, but I'm pretty sure I was out of it for all of the first half so I'll have to just re-watch the whole last movie.
And recently I've been obsessed with the music.  Case in point: May it Be by Enya from LOTR is my favorite at the moment.
Also, my favorite part of LOTR so far:
Ahhh.  Now I'm going to listen to Enya and get some sleep.
Goodnight, and I will return to update you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment