Pages

Monday, January 27, 2014

HOMEWORK IS SO HARD.
Not the content so much as the discipline.
Sitting down and reading texts that are pretty dry and dense is so freakin' hard.
I know what you're thinking, rolling your eyes and judging me.
"Yes, Sarah, welcome to college, where we do homework."
Well listen, sassy reader, once you have a taste of something you love, like film school, it's ten times harder to return to the thing you don't love.
I'd rather be writing my scripts or watching a movie.
Oh how I miss film school.
I keep telling myself that I just need to get back 'into the swing of things'.
Is that true?  Will I ever really get back into a comfortable routine here?  I don't know.
But I've realized that being back with Kesha and Sarah and Laura is enough to make me thankful for returning to Gordon.
So we have my ups and downs of Gordon so far this semester.
I refuse to accept anything other than the fact that great things are to come.
Happy Monday, friends, and welcome to the final semester of my college career.

No comments:

Post a Comment