Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Lazy saturdays are the best.  Especially when spent in my cozy apartment.
Half of my roommates (there are six of us) are out and the other half are listening to music in their rooms.  So I'm sitting in my living room watching Newsies and drinking tea.
I should really be applying for internships.
Or writing my script.
Or finding a client for my PR class.
Alas, I'm watching Newsies.

I spoke to my Irish friend this morning and he's found me several places to apply (In N. Ireland) for internships.  I could have free housing this summer living in Boston with Kesha and Sarah.  Or with my aunt in New York.  Or with Sarah's family in LA.  Or at home and work in Philly.
But really...I want to work in London.
This is why I haven't applied for internships yet.
Where do I go?
I'm doing PR for a company this semester, which opens up a whole new world of possibilities.
Do I intern as a PR officer or a production assistant or a writer or a film editor?
I'm not ready to make these decisions.

Things would have been easier if I had just followed through with my childhood plan of being a princess...

No comments:

Post a Comment