Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

It's 9 degrees out right now.
Nine.
In "Belfast, UK" it's 48.  It's like I'm escaping to the tropics with that kind of contrast.
So this is my last blog post for the next eleven days.  I always feel before I go on a trip that I need to make my final goodbyes in the event that this trip brings my death.  I should be psychoanalyzed.
Anywho, adieu to all, and if I die, know that I was content in doing so because it will have been (grammar?) in Ireland.  Joy.
Also, Sarah has dropped (Dropbox) me the soundtrack to Les Mis, so I will be listening to that and therefore all the more happy whilst on this trip.
It's gonna be great.
As for now, I'm gonna get packed up and go meet my team.
We leave for the airport at two or three, and then our flight leaves at six.
Can you imagine me sitting on a plane for six hours?
Neither can I.
Pray for the poor kid from my group that has to sit next to me.
I'm nervous.  Ahhhh nervous.  I feel like I'm a new kid at school and I hope the other kids like me.
It'll be great.
Freaking IRELAND.
Yes.  Okay that is enough for today.
Farewell, friends, I wish you all the best two weeks of relaxation.
I will miss you.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment